A fully functioning heating and cooling system is vital for your indoor comfort all year round. In addition, heating and cooling make up about 32 percent of the average electricity bill. As the hot temperatures of summer arrive, you will see higher electricity rates and you have an increased reliance on your air conditioner.
How to Choose the Best HVAC Contractor
You don’t want your HVAC unit to break down when you need it the most! Make sure you have the RIGHT HVAC contractor maintaining your unit to keep your system running efficiently. Here are some tips to help you choose the right HVAC contractor:
- Licensing and Certification – Your HVAC system is probably the most expensive equipment in your home, so first you want to make sure the contractor working on it has proper training. Team AIR-zona is proud to hire NATE certified technicians who are background checked and drug tested. Our technicians also attend ongoing classes to maintain and expand their skills and knowledge of the HVAC industry.
- Home Evaluation – A quality HVAC contractor will offer a thorough home evaluation to determine the best heating and cooling solution for your home. A system that is too large or too small will raise your energy costs.
- Peak Season Savings – HVAC contractors are in high demand during the summer. Maintaining your HVAC equipment in the spring before high temps arrive can lower your monthly energy bills during the summer by as much as 25%.
- Promotions – An HVAC system is a major expense. Team AIR-zona offers a variety of ways to save on HVAC services: HVAC tune-up packages, discounts and promotions for civil servants and military members, maintenance packages, and customer appreciation coupons.
- Maintenance – Speaking of maintenance, the HVAC contractor you choose should offer a maintenance plan. The HVAC maintenance plan at Team AIR-zona gives you peace of mind with our expert service and money savings. Our maintenance plan customers get priority scheduling and enjoy additional discounts!
The Best HVAC Company in the East Valley
We at Team AIR-zona will help you find ways to reduce your energy bills. Family owned and operated, our company is honest, punctual, trustworthy and reliable. Contact us today to see how you can save money on new installations and preventative maintenance.